I do love colors, I actually live colors. I have a bright yellow rug in my bathroom, red headphones, and blue boxes all around my office.
When it comes to Christmas, I adore colors even more. Bright and glittery ornaments, a purple wreath, you name it! This is why today, to illustrate another Christmas essential, I decided to go all in.
Wrapping is the best part in my opinion. You finally managed to buy the presents you want to offer, your Christmas tree is up and your ‘Merry & Bright’ garland is right above the mantel. The next step is to wrap it all and you’ll be all done and ready. Wrapping presents is almost like the end of a cycle, the last step before playing Santa.
For this post, I picked a few of my absolute favorites to share with you amazing articles you need to read for a successful colorful wrapping.
1. The cutest snowmen ever! This article is in French but you just have to download a PDF so it should be understandable for all of you.
2. Kelly, the author of StudioDIY always has the best ideas and that emoji gift wrap is one of these!
3. This line of wrapping paper is stunning. It was created by The House That Lars Built in collaboration with Alexis Mattox Design and I’m blown away by the beauty of each pattern.
4. I swear to you this post isn’t sponsored by The House That Lars Built but all their wrapping ideas are the absolute best. I mean look at these!
5. Another post by The House That Lars Built but this time with some fruit wrapping paper we could eat.
6. Let’s put it simply, honeycomb paper I am your slave!
7. We all love some good watercolors and these packages are the perfect balance between crafty and professional.
I’m actually curious to know about your own habits. Are you the kind of person to match everything on Christmas? And by matching everything, I mean: matching your home decoration to your tree ornaments to your wrapped presents?